Posted by on Thursday, August 2, 2012 Under: Learning and Internships
At 3fifteen we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company’s future. With just over 200 employees spanning across Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme is a 12 month intensive development programme commencing in January each year. This programme allows you to gain valuable working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme is your chance to build the foundation for a successful career in the IT industry.
A supporting structure of Mentors will guide our Interns through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat. Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns may have the opportunity of permanent employment within the company based upon their performance during the course of the Internship.
Applicants will complete a 2 hour written technical assessment and those that pass will be invited to attend an interview. Thereafter the final selection will be completed and offers sent out soon afterwards.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- Application forms must be completed in full (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications must accompany the completed application form.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
- Once the applications are open, an application form will be made available with details of the required documentation.
- CV's will be screened & shortlisted.
- Applicants will be asked to come in and complete a written Technical Assessment and if successful, they will be invited to attend an interview with one of our Development Managers.
- Successful candidates will then be sent an offer for the 2012 Graduate Internship Program.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
You can apply directly on the website by clicking on the "Apply for this position" link below, or you can send your CV, Completed Application Form (Download Form below) Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT Certification to email@example.com
You can also fax all the required documents to 011 576 1142.
Graduate Application Form: 2013 3fifteen Graduate Programme Application Form
Tags: "3fifteen 2012 internships" 3fifteen 2012 internships