The following programmes are offered, namely:
• Learnership Mineral Processing for duration to the maximum of 24 months and
• Surface Mining Excavation skills programme focusing on (Drilling, Hauling and Loading) for duration to a maximum of 12 months. Learners who are found and declared competent stand an opportunity to be appointed permanently when positions are available.
You will need
- Ability to work in a team, Knowledge of equipment/tools, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills and the ability to learn. Ability to perform physical demanding duties.
• Grade 12
• You will be required to pass a medical fitness certificate in order to be considered for this position.
• Preference will be given to candidates that reside in the Thabazimbi Local Municipality.
During the period of training learners will on receive a salary but a stipend allowance in accordance with Kumba Iron Ore Ltd. Regulations
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that valid copies of qualifications and/or licences required as indicated in the job requirements for this role is attached. In the interest of an efficient, fair and objective process, incomplete applications and/ or late applications will not be considered.
Discover why you are the difference at Anglo American by visiting
Follow the links to Careers / Current Vacancies / Job Search.
Enter the above reference number / job title and continue
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets
Kumba Iron Ore employees must attach a signed K009 form with their application, any application submitted without the signed K009 form will not be considered
Internal Applicants can apply via ONE of the following:
• via the Source (link above)
• GSS Local Walk-in-Center situated at the Main Building
• SMS – sms job reference number to 35641 (This functionality will only work if your details are registered on the Anglo American vacancy database)
• Via Fax nr 086 212 7414, or Via e-mail on ThabazimbiCorporate1@angloamerican.com
If you have not been contacted within 6 weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application had been unsuccessful; correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates. Enquiries can be made at the following number: 014 777 3246. Closing date for advertisements 17 August 2012
In : Learnerships
Tags: "anglo american learnerships thabazimbi" anglo american learnerships thabazimbi 4x posts