- Anglo American Learnerships New Denmark Colliery Mpumalanga
- Site:New Denmark Colliery
Anglo American has a Learnership Opportunity available. Anglo American, is helping to Build the Leading Global Mining Company. You will be Valued, whatever role you take on.
Our thermal coal business has operations in South Africa, and we have a strong standing in both the export and domestic markets.
While much of our coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries.
More than that, we make a lasting difference to the partners and communities we serve, because the best way forward is together.
Disciplines you can apply for:· Electrician
· Diesel Mechanic
Requirements:· Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
· N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory.· Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
· A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be advantageous
· Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
· Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
· Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
· Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
· Be able to identify faults without supervision.
· Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
· Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
· Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
· Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Company offers:· Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
· A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
· People focused values across the organization.
· Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
Ref No: NDC081/14GS
How to Apply
Closing date: 25 August 2014
Posted by www.salearnerships.com. Posted In : Anglo American Learnerships