More useful articles
Have you ever wondered how people become pilots at SAPS?
Well, now the secret is out.
This is what you have to do:
0. Go to this link>>>http://goo.gl/GRqnXJ
1. You must have grade 12
2. You must have passed English, Maths and Physical Science
3. Download a Z83 Application form
4. Send your application to SAPS before the closing date as stipulated in the learnership advertisement.
5. Wait for response
6. If they call you for interview, good luck.
7. If selected, go to a training
8. Complete the training programme and get placed in the SAPS Read More...and Apply
A great CV can occasionally itself secure you a job, especially if you are applying for temporary work. At the very least, a strong CV will ensure you promote yourself to your best advantage and help secure interviews.
There is no single way to construct a CV; it is your
document and can be structured and presented as you wish within the
basic framework set out below. Read More...CLICK HERE
1.SUBSCRIBE for Email Updates
by subscribing for Email updates, you save time and money. You can open and view the jobs updates at anytime, even using your phone. SUBSCRIBE FOR LEARNERSHIPS NOW HERE
2.UPDATE YOUR CV WHENEVER YOU GET A CERTIFICATE OR EXPERIENCE
Your CV must be updated regularly, whenever you get new experience, training or new skill, you have to update your CV. It is important to keep your CV up to date. Read More ..DOWNLOAD THIS TIPS FREE
10 Ways to See if a Job is a SCAM
I was just browsing on facebook and I found this to be interesting and I thought I should share it with you.
Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs.
Best Places to find Learnerships in South Africa